*Photo courtesy of Hatzigeorgiou, Karen J. U.S. History Images. 2009. Online.


Commercial Litigation

The Hong Law Firm’s primary focus is the representation and protection of business interests.  Whether you are involved in a dispute with a business partner, fellow shareholder or a third party, we strive to obtain the best results in a quick and efficient manner. 


We offer flexible pricing packages for our Commercial Litigation clients.  Please contact us at (718) 395-8891 or at james@hongcounsel.com to schedule a free consultation.


Frequently Asked Questions

1.  I signed a contract and the other party has failed to perform his duties under the contract.  When can I bring suit to enforce the contract?

Generally, a claimant must commence a suit for a contractual obligation or liability within Six (6) years from the date of completion of contractual obligation pursuant to CPLR Sec. 213.

2.  My corporation is being sued.  Must I hire an attorney?

 With certain exceptions, a corporation is required to appear via attorney pursuant to CPLR Sec. 321.